Liquid phase chip analysis platform
Founded in 1995, Luminex is headquartered in Austin, Texas, and listed on NASDAQ in the United States in 2000. It specializes in the development and production of high-tech analytical instruments for life science and clinical applications. A company in the field of diagnosis.
Luminex has two core technologies, xMAP® (for protein) and xTAG® (for nucleic acid/gene) liquid suspension technology. As a next-generation multi-detection technology platform, Luminex xMAP® and xTAG® technologies offer many advantages such as fast detection, high accuracy, easy operation, powerful functions, and low cost. In microbiological testing, clinical diagnosis, health checkup, biopharmaceuticals And biomedical research and other fields have been widely used, representing the development direction of life science basic research and medical diagnostic technology.
Luminex's representative Luminex® 100/200 and the new FLEXMAP 3D multifunction dot matrix are based on xMAP technology, incorporating fluorescent coded microspheres, laser detection, applied fluidics, the latest high-speed digital signals and computer operations. A number of technologies, such as the law, have truly achieved "high-throughput" testing and won the "2005 International Clinical Diagnostic Technology Innovation Award." It is the only high-throughput diagnostic technology approved by the US FDA and the only one incorporated into the US clinical laboratory quality control network. One of the trending techniques evaluated by international industry experts for clinical diagnosis.
xMAP technology principle
Luminex technology applies the principles of microspheres and flow cytometry. The inside of the microsphere contains two different colors of immunofluorescence, and up to 100 different microspheres can be distinguished by different ratios of fluorescence. Each microsphere can be used to detect a different protein or gene. Therefore, up to 100 proteins can be detected simultaneously using microsphere technology. The technique utilizes a fluorescently encoded microsphere to covalently crosslink a monoclonal antibody, binds to the target molecule to be assayed, adds a fluorescein-labeled detection antibody, and then laser-scans the fluorescent code to identify individual microspheres and measure "detection fluorescence". The intensity determines the concentration of the molecule being tested.
MAGPIX main technical features:
• Cost-effective: only need to spend the same ELISA test * 1/4 price to complete the detection of up to 50 indicators in a single hole;
• Versatility: Moving to multiple detection platforms, data is exponentially growing;
• Flexibility: nucleic acid/protein detection, whatever you want;
• Compact: compact and compact, saving space in the lab;
• Efficient: Only a small sample is required, and 50 indicators can be detected in only one well.
LUMINEX 200 main technical features :
• High efficiency: 10~20μl micro-samples in a single well can detect up to 100 indicators at a time, up to 10,000 tests/hour, realizing “high throughput” and “high speed”;
• Versatility: Can be applied to a variety of biological tests, including immunoassays, genotyping, gene expression, enzyme analysis, etc. It can detect both proteins and nucleic acids. In addition to clinical use, it can also be used in scientific research, CDC, blood stations, agriculture and animal husbandry, biological and pharmaceutical laboratories, etc.;
• High flexibility: nucleic acid/protein detection, whatever you want;
• High sensitivity: detection low limit up to 0.2pg/ml;
• Good repeatability: homogeneous reaction mode, with 1000-5000 reaction units per indicator, and analysis of 100 times to obtain the median mean;
• High accuracy: the detection range is 3.5-6 orders of magnitude, which is highly consistent with ELISA and mass spectrometry;
• Low cost: Flow cytometry combined with low reagents can effectively reduce the cost of clinical applications.
FLEXMAP 3D main technical features:
• Higher throughput: up to 500 test indicators per well;
• Faster speeds: Dual-channel processing increases injection speed and detects 48,000 inspection metrics in one hour;
• More flexible software system: The powerful xPONENT® 4.2 software controls the FLEXMAP 3D® system with a more user-friendly interface for quick and easy operation;
• Simpler operation: automatic power-on, power-off and normal operation greatly simplify the operation process;
• More compatibility: both 96-well and 384-well plates are suitable.
If you have any questions, please call the toll-free service number:
If you have any comments or suggestions on our services, please send them to the following email address: